June21-FirstDayOFSchool
Marta has offically left me. I have lost all hope in getting her back. I guess sometimes, two people are never meant to be. *sigh* So today was the first day of school. and also Ernest's b/day 'bash'.the prank was a real laugh.Wheeling the masking-taped mummy Ernest, Design students running around and singing,it made me feel very much at home;this Orientation has made our FreakyFamily a little more,'Famous'. I am really glad that Josh,Jean,Eugene and Ernest have changed so much.Still remember in year01 they were kinda like the silent type.After that,hung around orchard with a bunch and a freshies-Daryl.greatday.But i feel i need FOM,shoes & tees.ack.
Marta has offically left me. I have lost all hope in getting her back. I guess sometimes, two people are never meant to be. *sigh* So today was the first day of school. and also Ernest's b/day 'bash'.the prank was a real laugh.Wheeling the masking-taped mummy Ernest, Design students running around and singing,it made me feel very much at home;this Orientation has made our FreakyFamily a little more,'Famous'. I am really glad that Josh,Jean,Eugene and Ernest have changed so much.Still remember in year01 they were kinda like the silent type.After that,hung around orchard with a bunch and a freshies-Daryl.greatday.But i feel i need FOM,shoes & tees.ack.

<< Home